4 Sundays of Liberation
Date: 11th September, 2022
Ministering: Pastor Wole Dahunsi
Theme: Freedom By His Blood
Topic: Freedom From Financial Captivity
Reference Texts: Deuteronomy 28:11-12
Watch the recorded video below:
Listen to the recorded audio below:
- 16 out of 38 parables of Jesus are about handling money and possessions.
- 1 out of every 10 verses in the Bible deals with the subject of money.
- More than 2000 verses of the Bible deals with money and possession.
- Serving God becomes more pleasurable when you have access to wealth. (Proverbs 10:22)
- Wealth can be inherited, success can never be inherited. (Psalm 92:12-14)
Reasons why people go into financial captivity?
1. Lack of understanding that God wants you to prosper financially.
(Exodus 23:25-26; Deuteronomy 32:28)
* Every man is a slave in every area of its ignorance.
2. Laziness and complacency in the area of your endeavour and assignment.
(John 9:4; Proverbs 10:4; 12:1)
* Don’t waste your time. Spend a little, invest more.
3. Unfaithfulness at your now level.
4. Forces and power who are opposed to your prosperity.
5. Lack of giving grace.
(Luke 12:15-20; Luke 8:1-3)