Word Encounter and Power Service
Date: 6th August, 2023
Ministering: Pastor Wole Dahunsi
Theme: Increase Through Praise
Reference Texts: Psalm 67:5-6
Watch the Recorded Video below:
Things to Note
- A major key that can provoke God’s increase is praise.
- To be diligent and hardworking is good but you need God’s increase.
- Let praise become a culture to you.
3 Keys for Increase
1. Don’t look down on who you are and what you have today. (John 6:1-9)
- If you look down on who you are today, you will never get to where God is taking you to tomorrow.
- Where you are today is a good place to launch out to where your heart desires to be.
2. No matter the situation, think of the next step to take. (John 6:10)
- Until you make the next move, the situation cannot change.
- Whatever God will do in your life will be stirred up by the steps you take.
3. Always remember and thank God for the goodness of the past. (John 6:11)