Sunday Service – 22nd Sept 2019
Focus: Prayer Rain and Wonders
Preacher: Pastor Wole Dahunsi
Topic: SETTING THE CAPTIVES FREE
Text: Luke 4:18
Life is wicked, you must determine to be rugged. To go ahead in life we must determine to take full charge of our lives.
Nothing happens in life by luck they happen by word. Whenever heaven speaks, the miraculous happens.
Who is a captive?
1. Someone who cannot make a decision for him/her self by virtue of one affliction or the other.
2. Someone who is imprisoned spiritually or physically.
Some people are blind to the fact that they are imprisoned spiritually just because they still look okay in the physical.
3. Someone who is under satanic embargo.
Embargoes are like seal put on someone’s life to deter the person from achieving a particular goal or reaching a certain height.
Sometimes an embargo will not stop you from taking a step or starting a thing, but will not allow such a person to get to his/her desired destination.
The fact that you’re moving sometimes doesn’t mean you’re making progress, you might be moving around a circle.
4. Someone who fails at the edge of a breakthrough.
Things to note
- The enemies don’t grant freedom easily, you must grab if forcefully. Matt 11:10.
- This world is not a playground, it’s a battleground.
- Soft and apologetic prayers are useless in spiritual warfare.
- Satan has a highly organized network, and they can track you down no matter where you may run to in any part of the world.
A young man who left the shores of Nigeria some years ago, so as to be free from his family embargo and issues, only to get to America, and was welcome in his mother tongue at the Arrival lounge.
He spent three years in America and became more frustrated than when he was in Nigeria.
You don’t run away from a battle, you have to subdue them through spiritual warfare.
Until you confront them you can’t conquer them.
JESUS CANNOT SEE A MAN IN CAPTIVITY AND LOOK AWAY IF ONLY YOU CAN CRY TO HIM FOR HELP.
The ten lepers who cried to Jesus for help got it. Also, blind Barthimeous cried and He answered them.
1. Every evil hand holding me captive in any way, I command you to catch fire.
2. Ancient of days, don’t allow the enemies to terminate my life in Jesus’ name.
3. Every ancient room in my father/mother’s house that has caged my glory/destiny, I command you to be opened now in the name of Jesus.
4. Father, every hand that didn’t strive/labor/work with me but wants to destroy my harvest, let them be consumed by fire in Jesus’ name.
Meditate on this message and engage in the covenant and warfare prayers.
May the word of God count in our lives in Jesus’ name.
You are a champion.