2 Sundays of Word Worship and Wonders
Date: 5th June, 2022
Ministering: Pastor Wole Dahunsi
Topic: 7 Sayings of Wisdom For an Enviable Life
Reference texts: Genesis 26:12-14
Whatever you can’t conceive in your mind, you can’t achieve it. (Proverbs 24:3-7
You watch the video here:
You can listen to the recorded audio here:
1. Showing gratitude to God is the panacea to joy, peace, and many other blessings.
– Your joy must not be attached to things. (Psalm 92:5-6)
2. Disregarding He who hold the key to your future is a self-afflicted death sentence. (1 John 3:22)
– Job 1:8-12
3. Walk with the wise and great men, and you will become great in life. (Proverbs 13:20)
– Proverbs 15:22, Proverbs 18:1
4. Watch your words, because your words can make or mar you. (Ecclesiastes 10:12)
5. Always think of the consequences of your action before launching out.
– Men of thoughtless actions are always surprised by the consequences.
6. A lazy man will forever remain a slave to the diligent man.
7. Giving sacrificially is a sure way to becoming a financial giant in the kingdom. (2 Samuel 24:24; Ephesians 5:2)
– Good offerings.
– Kingdom investments.
– Venison. (Luke 8:1-3)
– Giving to the poor.
“We made a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give”.