4 Sundays of Impartation and Glory
Theme: Breaking Limits
Date: 5th February, 2023
Ministering: Pastor Wole Dahunsi
Title: Breaking Limits (1)
References: Luke 19:1-4
Watch the Recorded Video below:
Listen to the Recorded Audio below:
What is a limit?
* Limit is the greatest possible decree (benchmark/limit) of something.
* Limit means a restriction or confinement.
“Until you make attempt to break your limits, no one will do it for you”
Limits Zaccheaus broke:
1. He broke the limit of his stature.
2. He broke the limit of his sight.
3. He broke the limit set by the people.
4. He broke the limit of norms.
* To break limits means to go beyond the ordinary. (Proverbs 23:7; Philippians 4:13)
Why do the enemy set limits?
1. To hinder your greatness.
2. To reduce your glory and fame.